IEEE Sections Congress 2023 (SC2023) will be held 11-13 August 2023 at the Shaw Center, Ottawa, Canada.
The activities conducted at IEEE Sections Congress make a difference to IEEE members worldwide. Each session or talk will focus on one of three main programs:
- Achieving Future Sustainability
- Empowering Volunteer Engagement
- Enriching Member Experience
- Network: Build relationships with other volunteers within IEEE
- Learn: Gain valuable information and training skills
- Plan Ahead: Collectively shape the future and goals of the IEEE
Since its beginning in 1984, Sections Congress has been a premier event for IEEE Section leaders. For the last Sections Congress held in 2017, there were 1,232 attendees from 97 countries and 314 Sections. The Life Member Committee will be exhibiting at the event this year. We hope to see you there!
About IEEE Sections Congress
IEEE Sections Congress is a triennial gathering of the IEEE Section volunteer leadership, sponsored by the Member and Geographic Activities Board. It is an opportunity for IEEE’s worldwide volunteer leadership to participate in an exceptional event. Sections Congress focuses on meeting the expectations of Section leaders by providing them with an opportunity to network, receive training, and provide input into IEEE programs and projects.